Wash-MD prides itself on providing exceptional quality service and experience to our customers. Before applying for a position at Wash-MD, please review the following information to make sure you are a good fit and would want the job:
- Must be available to work mornings and a minimum of one weekend day
- Have a valid driver's license, a reliable vehicle, and pass a background check
- Be willing to work long hours in inclement weather (hot in the summers, cold in the winters)
- Our crews work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Leadership and pressure washing experience is preferred
- Be a "People Person" - Providing exceptional customer service is our top priority
- Attention to detail is crucial to our success. Our training process is thorough - all processes need to be signed off on by management to ensure each wash-technician is prepared to do A+ work!